Laboratory characterization of metal-oxide sensors intended for in situ analyses of pheromones – SOMMSA approach
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 5, pages 935–939, May 2012
How to Cite
Wehrenfennig, C., Schott, M., Gasch, T., Sauerwald, T., Düring, R.-A., Vilcinskas, A. and Kohl, C.-D. (2012), Laboratory characterization of metal-oxide sensors intended for in situ analyses of pheromones – SOMMSA approach. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 935–939. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100586
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- LOEWE-AmbiProbe – Mass
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!