Characterisation of polymeric materials as passivation layer for calorimetric H2O2 gas sensors
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 5, pages 859–863, May 2012
How to Cite
Kirchner, P., Reisert, S., Pütz, P., Keusgen, M. and Schöning, M. J. (2012), Characterisation of polymeric materials as passivation layer for calorimetric H2O2 gas sensors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 859–863. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100773
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!