A novel approach for increasing sensitivity in lateral flow assays: Development of an enrichment module based on polyethylene sintered bodies
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 5, pages 917–924, May 2012
How to Cite
Kehrel, M., Dassinger, N., Merkl, S., Vornicescu, D. and Keusgen, M. (2012), A novel approach for increasing sensitivity in lateral flow assays: Development of an enrichment module based on polyethylene sintered bodies. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 917–924. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201100789
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft industrieller Forschungsvereinigungen (AiF). Grant Number: VP2357601AJ9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!