High efficiency orange-red phosphorescent organic light emitting diodes based on a Pt(II)-pyridyltriazolate complex from a structure optimized for charge balance and reduced efficiency roll-off
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 221–225, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, M., Lin, M.-T., Chen, W.-H., McDougald, R., Arvapally, R., Omary, M. and Shepherd, N. D. (2012), High efficiency orange-red phosphorescent organic light emitting diodes based on a Pt(II)-pyridyltriazolate complex from a structure optimized for charge balance and reduced efficiency roll-off. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 221–225. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127023
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- U. S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE FC26-06NT 42859
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0911690
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: B-1542
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!