Front-side illuminated dye-sensitized solar cells based on bundle shaped titania nanotube membranes
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 193–198, January 2012
How to Cite
Stergiopoulos, T., Likodimos, V., Hahn, R., Schmuki, P. and Falaras, P. (2012), Front-side illuminated dye-sensitized solar cells based on bundle shaped titania nanotube membranes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 193–198. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127143
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- European Community (Specific Targeted Research Project ‘Preparation, Characterization and Application of Self-Organized Titanium Oxide – Nanotubes’;. Grant Number: 033313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!