Piezoelectric MEMS generator based on the bulk PZT/silicon wafer bonding technique
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 12, pages 2913–2919, December 2011
How to Cite
Tang, G., Liu, J.-q., Liu, H.-s., Li, Y.-g., Yang, C.-s., He, D.-n., DzungDao, V., Tanaka, K. and Sugiyama, S. (2011), Piezoelectric MEMS generator based on the bulk PZT/silicon wafer bonding technique. Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 2913–2919. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127186
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- International Corporation Program of Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009DFB10330
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (2009)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61076107, 50865008
- Youth Science Fund of Jiangxi province office of education of China. Grant Number: GJJ09611
- External Corporation Program of Jiangxi Provincial Department of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010EHAO2500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!