Performance improvement of conjugated polymer and ZnO hybrid solar cells using nickel oxide as anode buffer layer
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 12, pages 2865–2870, December 2011
How to Cite
Tan, H. R., Zhang, X. W., Tan, F. R., Gao, H. L., Yin, Z. G., Bai, Y. M., Zhang, X. L. and Qu, S. C. (2011), Performance improvement of conjugated polymer and ZnO hybrid solar cells using nickel oxide as anode buffer layer. Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 2865–2870. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127227
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB933800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60806044, 61076051
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2102042
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!