Nanosheet-based BiVO4 hierarchical microspheres and their photocatalytic activity under visible light
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 248–253, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, J.-Q., Wang, D.-F., Liu, H., Du, J. and Zhu, Z.-F. (2012), Nanosheet-based BiVO4 hierarchical microspheres and their photocatalytic activity under visible light. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 248–253. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127236
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- Natural Science Fundation of Shaanxi. Grant Number: 2011JQ6011
- Graduate Innovation Found of Shaanxi University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!