Comparison of device models for organic solar cells: Band-to-band vs. tail states recombination
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 207–215, January 2012
How to Cite
Soldera, M., Taretto, K. and Kirchartz, T. (2012), Comparison of device models for organic solar cells: Band-to-band vs. tail states recombination. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 207–215. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127264
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!