Effect of Ce3+-codoping on the spectroscopic properties of Er-doped YAG particles
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 12, pages 2839–2842, December 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Su, L., Li, H., Zheng, L., Xu, X., Tang, H., Guo, X., Jiang, D. and Xu, J. (2011), Effect of Ce3+-codoping on the spectroscopic properties of Er-doped YAG particles. Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 2839–2842. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127287
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60938001, 60908030
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z435
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 09JC1415300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!