Synthesis and photoluminescence properties of self-assembled Eu-doped ZnO hollow microspheres
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 12, pages 2833–2838, December 2011
How to Cite
Xu, J., Wang, N. and Wang, W. (2011), Synthesis and photoluminescence properties of self-assembled Eu-doped ZnO hollow microspheres. Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 2833–2838. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127290
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50902116
- Scientific and Technological Innovation Platform of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2009J1009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!