Non-doped white organic light-emitting diodes based on ultra-thin emitting layer with aggregation-induced emission
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 373–377, February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X.-P., Qian, Y., Zhu, T.-J., Cai, M.-M., Mi, B.-X., Jiang, X.-Y., Gao, Z.-Q., Huang, W. and Zhang, Z.-L. (2012), Non-doped white organic light-emitting diodes based on ultra-thin emitting layer with aggregation-induced emission. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 373–377. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127297
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
- State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61077021, 21003076, 61076016, 20974046
- Program for the New Century Excellent Talents in University of the Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: NCET-08-0697
- Key Laboratory of Advanced Display and System Applications (Shanghai University) of the Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: 07k02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!