Suppression of composition modulation in In-rich InxGa1−xN layer with high In content (x ∼ 0.67)
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 208, Issue 12, pages 2737–2740, December 2011
How to Cite
Jeong, M., Lee, H. S., Han, S. K., Shin, E.-J., Hong, S.-K., Lee, J. Y., Song, J.-H. and Yao, T. (2011), Suppression of composition modulation in In-rich InxGa1−xN layer with high In content (x ∼ 0.67). Phys. Status Solidi A, 208: 2737–2740. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127307
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2011
- MEST. Grant Number: NRF-2008-314-D00153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!