Resistive-switching mechanism of transparent nonvolatile memory device based on gallium zinc oxide
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 364–368, February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y. (2012), Resistive-switching mechanism of transparent nonvolatile memory device based on gallium zinc oxide. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 364–368. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127391
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!