Triplet exciton transfer mechanism between phosphorescent organic dye molecules
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 340–346, February 2012
How to Cite
Steinbacher, F. S., Krause, R., Hunze, A. and Winnacker, A. (2012), Triplet exciton transfer mechanism between phosphorescent organic dye molecules. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 340–346. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127451
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- European Community's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: FP7-224122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!