Effects of humidity on the electrical characteristics of ZnO nanowire devices
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 5, pages 972–976, May 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J., Jeong, H. S., Ahn, Y. H., Lee, S. and Park, J.-Y. (2012), Effects of humidity on the electrical characteristics of ZnO nanowire devices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 972–976. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127460
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!