Damping behavior of a novel porous CuAlMn shape memory alloy fabricated by sintering-dissolution method
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 277–282, February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Lu, D., Cui, C., Yan, N. and Wang, Q. (2012), Damping behavior of a novel porous CuAlMn shape memory alloy fabricated by sintering-dissolution method. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 277–282. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127477
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- Key Program of Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 09JCZDJC22200
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: E2009000060
- Scientific and Technological Innovation Foundation
- Outstanding Youth Scientists of Hebei University of Technology. Grant Number: 2011007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!