The effect of oxygen flow rates on magnetic and high-frequency characteristics of Fe-Hf-O films
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 4, pages 773–776, April 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-S., Lai, Y.-T. and Duh, J.-G. (2012), The effect of oxygen flow rates on magnetic and high-frequency characteristics of Fe-Hf-O films. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 773–776. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127500
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- Minister of Economics, Taiwan. Grant Number: 98-EC-17-A-08-S1-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!