White organic light-emitting diodes based on C545T doped emitting system
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 401–405, February 2012
How to Cite
Lin, H.-P., Zhou, F., Li, J., Zhang, X.-W., Zhang, L., Jiang, X.-Y., Zhang, Z.-L. and Zhang, J.-H. (2012), White organic light-emitting diodes based on C545T doped emitting system. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 401–405. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127520
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60777018, 60776040, 61077013
- Shanghai Leading Academic Disciplines. Grant Number: S30107
- National Post-Doctor Fund. Grant Number: 2011M500569
- Shanghai University Graduates' Innovation Fund. Grant Numbers: SHUCX111019, SHUCX112223
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!