Effect of high temperature annealing on defects and optical properties of ZnO single crystals
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 11, pages 2126–2130, November 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, M., Wang, D. D., Zou, B., Chen, Z. Q., Kawasuso, A. and Sekiguchi, T. (2012), Effect of high temperature annealing on defects and optical properties of ZnO single crystals. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2126–2130. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127527
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- New Century Excellent Talents in University
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10875088, 11075120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!