Effective oxygen plasma treatment on indium tin oxide electrode to improve organic solar cell efficiency
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 2, pages 369–372, February 2012
How to Cite
Tang, F.-C., Chang, J., Chou, W.-Y., Cheng, H.-L., Hsu, S. L.-C., Chen, J.-S. and Sheu, H.-S. (2012), Effective oxygen plasma treatment on indium tin oxide electrode to improve organic solar cell efficiency. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 369–372. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127602
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2112-M-006-014-MY3, NSC 99-2627-E-006-001, NSC 99-2120-M-006-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!