The third-order optical nonlinearity of Bi1.5Zn1.0Nb1.5O7 thin film on quartz by pulsed laser deposition
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 5, pages 966–971, May 2012
How to Cite
Yang, G., Han, J., Huo, Z., Nie, Y. and Gu, Y. (2012), The third-order optical nonlinearity of Bi1.5Zn1.0Nb1.5O7 thin film on quartz by pulsed laser deposition. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 966–971. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127615
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- The Science and Technology Department and The Education Department of Henan Province of China. Grant Numbers: 082300460070, 2008A140001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!