Dependence of magnetization on cation distributions in the spinel ferrites Cu1 − xZnxFe2O4 (0.0 ≤ x ≤ 1.0)
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 4, pages 766–772, April 2012
How to Cite
Han, Q. J., Ji, D. H., Tang, G. D., Li, Z. Z., Hou, X., Qi, W. H., Bian, R. R. and Liu, S. R. (2012), Dependence of magnetization on cation distributions in the spinel ferrites Cu1 − xZnxFe2O4 (0.0 ≤ x ≤ 1.0). Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 766–772. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127646
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSF-11174069
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: E2011205083
- Key item Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: 10965125D
- Key Item Science Foundation of Education Department of Hebei Province. Grant Number: ZD2010129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!