Enhanced performance in inverted organic light emitting diode assisted by an interlayer of crystalline and n-doped 1,4,5,8-naphthalene-tetracarboxylic-dianhydride
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 4, pages 790–794, April 2012
How to Cite
Qin, D., Chen, L., Chen, Y., Liu, J., Li, G., Quan, W., Zhang, J. and Yan, D. (2012), Enhanced performance in inverted organic light emitting diode assisted by an interlayer of crystalline and n-doped 1,4,5,8-naphthalene-tetracarboxylic-dianhydride. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 790–794. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127658
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50803014
- Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!