Large electrostrictive effect in K0.99Li0.01Ta1−xNbxO3 lead-free single crystals
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 11, pages 2291–2294, November 2012
How to Cite
Tian, H., Jia, J., Zhou, Z. and Chen, D. (2012), Large electrostrictive effect in K0.99Li0.01Ta1−xNbxO3 lead-free single crystals. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2291–2294. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201127677
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50902034, 11074059
- Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: JC200710
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: HIT NSRIF. 2010007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!