The effect of Young's modulus of contact-etch-stop layer (CESL) stressor on the strained-Si MOSFET
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 10, pages 1950–1953, October 2012
How to Cite
Chiou, Y.-C., Chen, H.-Y. and Huang, C.-C. (2012), The effect of Young's modulus of contact-etch-stop layer (CESL) stressor on the strained-Si MOSFET. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 1950–1953. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200065
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!