Modeling the interface between crystalline silicon and silicon oxide polymorphs
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 717–722, April 2013
How to Cite
Kovačević, G. and Pivac, B. (2013), Modeling the interface between crystalline silicon and silicon oxide polymorphs. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 717–722. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200447
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- EU project NanoPV (FP7-NMP3-SL-2011-246331)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!