Influence of the substrate material on the surface morphology of electrochemically deposited ZnO layers
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 737–742, April 2013
How to Cite
Dimova-Malinovska, D., Lovchinov, K., Ganchev, M., Angelov, O., Graff, J. S. and Ulyashin, A. (2013), Influence of the substrate material on the surface morphology of electrochemically deposited ZnO layers. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 737–742. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200565
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- 7FP – project No. 246331 NanoPV.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!