Crystalline silicon solar cells with laser ablated penetrating V-grooves: Modeling and experiment
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 760–766, April 2013
How to Cite
Untila, G., Palov, A., Kost, T., Chebotareva, A., Stepanov, A., Zaks, M., Sitnikov, A., Saprykin, D. and Grishaev, A. (2013), Crystalline silicon solar cells with laser ablated penetrating V-grooves: Modeling and experiment. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 760–766. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200707
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 10-08-01171, 11-08-01301, 11-08-01251
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (State Contract 02.740.11.0055)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!