Copper oxide nanofibres for detection of hydrogen peroxide vapour at high concentrations
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 5, pages 859–863, May 2013
How to Cite
Hennemann, J., Kohl, C.-D., Reisert, S., Kirchner, P. and Schöning, M. J. (2013), Copper oxide nanofibres for detection of hydrogen peroxide vapour at high concentrations. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 859–863. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200775
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!