Structural properties of Si/SiO2 nanostructures grown by decomposition of substoichiometric SiOxNy layers for photovoltaic applications
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 676–681, April 2013
How to Cite
Roczen, M., Laades, A., Schade, M., Barthel, T., Ordeñez, J., Töfflinger, J. A., Malguth, E., Ruske, F., Leendertz, C., Korte, L., Leipner, H. S. and Rech, B. (2013), Structural properties of Si/SiO2 nanostructures grown by decomposition of substoichiometric SiOxNy layers for photovoltaic applications. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 676–681. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200803
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung within the joint research project SINOVA. Grant Number: 03SF0352
- EU project NanoPV (FP7-NMP3-SL-2011-246331)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!