Photoconductivity and optical properties of silicon coated by thin TiO2 film in situ doped by Au nanoparticles
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 687–694, April 2013
How to Cite
Töfflinger, J. A., Pedrueza, E., Chirvony, V., Leendertz, C., García-Calzada, R., Abargues, R., Gref, O., Roczen, M., Korte, L., Martínez-Pastor, J. P. and Rech, B. (2013), Photoconductivity and optical properties of silicon coated by thin TiO2 film in situ doped by Au nanoparticles. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 687–694. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200804
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- EU project NanoPV (FP7-NMP3-SL-2011-246331)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!