Nanoimprint lithography of textures for light trapping in thin film silicon solar cells
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 707–710, April 2013
How to Cite
Soppe, W., Dörenkämper, M., Notta, J.-B., Pex, P., Schipper, W. and Wilde, R. (2013), Nanoimprint lithography of textures for light trapping in thin film silicon solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 707–710. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200887
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- European FP7 project Silicon-Light. Grant Number: 241277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!