Silicon/silicide grown out of nanoporous gold nanoparticles
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 8, pages 1512–1515, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, D. and Schaaf, P. (2013), Silicon/silicide grown out of nanoporous gold nanoparticles. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1512–1515. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200896
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!