Effects of In or Ga doping on the growth behavior and optical properties of ZnO nanorods fabricated by hydrothermal process
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 8, pages 1552–1556, August 2013
How to Cite
Park, G. C., Hwang, S. M., Choi, J. H., Kwon, Y. H., Cho, H. K., Kim, S.-W., Lim, J. H. and Joo, J. (2013), Effects of In or Ga doping on the growth behavior and optical properties of ZnO nanorods fabricated by hydrothermal process. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1552–1556. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200907
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2012-0002923)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!