PSPICE model for silicon nanowire field-effect transistor biosensors in impedimetric measurement mode
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 5, pages 870–876, May 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, T. C., Vu, X. T., Freyler, M. and Ingebrandt, S. (2013), PSPICE model for silicon nanowire field-effect transistor biosensors in impedimetric measurement mode. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 870–876. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200919
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- BMBF/AIF. T. C. N.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!