Towards a wireless sensor system for real-time H2O2 monitoring in aseptic food processes
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 5, pages 877–883, May 2013
How to Cite
Kirchner, P., Oberländer, J., Suso, H.-P., Rysstad, G., Keusgen, M. and Schöning, M. J. (2013), Towards a wireless sensor system for real-time H2O2 monitoring in aseptic food processes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 877–883. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200920
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!