Layer transfer process assisted by laser scribing for thin film solar cells based on epitaxial foils
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Special Issue: Advanced Concepts for Silicon Based Photovoltaics
Volume 210, Issue 4, pages 682–686, April 2013
How to Cite
Matte, E., van Nieuwenhuysen, K., Depauw, V., Govaerts, J. and Gordon, I. (2013), Layer transfer process assisted by laser scribing for thin film solar cells based on epitaxial foils. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 682–686. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200955
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Roberto Martini and Hariharsudan Sivaramakrishnan Radhakrishnan
- Christa Vrancken for the numerous SEM investigations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!