Influence of annealing conditions on the structural and photoluminescence properties of Ge quantum dot lattices in a continuous Ge + Al2O3 film
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 8, pages 1516–1521, August 2013
How to Cite
Buljan, M., Radić, N., Bogdanović-Radović, I., Siketić, Z., Salamon, K., Jerčinović, M., Ivanda, M., Dražić, G. and Bernstorff, S. (2013), Influence of annealing conditions on the structural and photoluminescence properties of Ge quantum dot lattices in a continuous Ge + Al2O3 film. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1516–1521. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201200961
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Science Education and Sports, Croatia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!