Low interface state density and low leakage current of atomic-layer deposited TiO2/Al2O3/sulfur-treated GaAs
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 11, pages 2147–2150, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M.-K. and Yen, C.-F. (2012), Low interface state density and low leakage current of atomic-layer deposited TiO2/Al2O3/sulfur-treated GaAs. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2147–2150. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228093
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!