The effect of synthesis parameters on transport properties of nanostructured bulk thermoelectric p-type silicon germanium alloy
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 10, pages 2049–2058, October 2012
How to Cite
Zamanipour, Z., Shi, X., Dehkordi, A. M., Krasinski, J. S. and Vashaee, D. (2012), The effect of synthesis parameters on transport properties of nanostructured bulk thermoelectric p-type silicon germanium alloy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2049–2058. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228102
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) High Temperature Materials. Grant Number: FA9550-10-1-0010
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 0933763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!