Micropatterning of non-crystalline methylsilsesquioxane–titania hybrid films based on their structural changes with UV irradiation
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 10, pages 2034–2040, October 2012
How to Cite
Ainuddin, A. R., Hakiri, N., Muto, H. and Matsuda, A. (2012), Micropatterning of non-crystalline methylsilsesquioxane–titania hybrid films based on their structural changes with UV irradiation. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2034–2040. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228139
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!