Carbon-nanotube-based flexible devices using a mechanical transfer method
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 10, pages 2082–2086, October 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K. and Ju, B.-K. (2012), Carbon-nanotube-based flexible devices using a mechanical transfer method. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2082–2086. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228171
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: 10037394
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: CAFDC-20120000816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!