Resistive-switching behavior and mechanism in copper-nitride thin films prepared by DC magnetron sputtering
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 10, pages 1996–2001, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, W., Zhang, X., Fu, X., Zhou, Y., Luo, S. and Wu, X. (2012), Resistive-switching behavior and mechanism in copper-nitride thin films prepared by DC magnetron sputtering. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 1996–2001. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228175
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!