Facile control of morphological characteristics of magnetite aggregates (nFe3O4) by the addition of bifunctional ligands
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 12, pages 2600–2604, December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S.-E. and Lee, S.-W. (2012), Facile control of morphological characteristics of magnetite aggregates (nFe3O4) by the addition of bifunctional ligands. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2600–2604. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228206
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- Korean Government (MEST) (NRF-2010-C1AAA001-2010-0028958)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!