Modification of metal–organic interface using F4-TCNQ for enhanced hole injection properties in optoelectronic devices
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 12, pages 2539–2545, December 2012
How to Cite
Rana, O., Srivastava, R., Chauhan, G., Zulfequar, M., Husain, M., Srivastava, P. C. and Kamalasanan, M. N. (2012), Modification of metal–organic interface using F4-TCNQ for enhanced hole injection properties in optoelectronic devices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2539–2545. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228252
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (India), University Grants Commission and The Department of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!