Charge compensation and its influences on luminescent properties of red-emitting Ca3(PO4)2:Eu3+ phosphor
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 12, pages 2574–2577, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Z. H., Chen, L., Da, J. N., Guo, D. X., Cai, K. Q., Chi, R. A. and Huang, Z. L. (2012), Charge compensation and its influences on luminescent properties of red-emitting Ca3(PO4)2:Eu3+ phosphor. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2574–2577. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228267
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Hubei Province, P.R. China. Grant Number: Q20111502
- Project of Industry-Academia-Research Special Fund of Chancheng District, Foshan, P.R. China. Grant Number: 2010B1027
- Changjiang Scholar and Innovative Team Development of Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: IRT974
- Great Project of Education Office of Hubei Province. Grant Number: Z20091501
- Great Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2011CDA050
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB411901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!