Charge compensation and its influences on luminescent properties of red-emitting Ca3(PO4)2:Eu3+ phosphor
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 12, pages 2574–2577, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Z. H., Chen, L., Da, J. N., Guo, D. X., Cai, K. Q., Chi, R. A. and Huang, Z. L. (2012), Charge compensation and its influences on luminescent properties of red-emitting Ca3(PO4)2:Eu3+ phosphor. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2574–2577. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228267
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Hubei Province, P.R. China. Grant Number: Q20111502
- Project of Industry-Academia-Research Special Fund of Chancheng District, Foshan, P.R. China. Grant Number: 2010B1027
- Changjiang Scholar and Innovative Team Development of Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: IRT974
- Great Project of Education Office of Hubei Province. Grant Number: Z20091501
- Great Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2011CDA050
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB411901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!