A numerical study to investigate magnetization, current density and trapped field properties of doped-Sm123 bulk superconductor under different magnetic fields
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 12, pages 2558–2564, December 2012
How to Cite
Ozturk, K., Patel, A. and Glowacki, B. A. (2012), A numerical study to investigate magnetization, current density and trapped field properties of doped-Sm123 bulk superconductor under different magnetic fields. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2558–2564. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228268
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!