Polarity control and growth mode of InN on yttria-stabilized zirconia (111) surfaces
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 209, Issue 11, pages 2251–2254, November 2012
How to Cite
Kobayashi, A., Okubo, K., Ohta, J., Oshima, M. and Fujioka, H. (2012), Polarity control and growth mode of InN on yttria-stabilized zirconia (111) surfaces. Phys. Status Solidi A, 209: 2251–2254. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201228287
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!